Buy retail gift cards from us instead of the store! For every retail gift card you purchase from us at face-value, the retailer donates a small amount of money back to our school. Instead of making purchases with cash or a credit card, you can use the prepaid gift cards! The SCRIP program stocks gift cards from a wide variety of local and national vendors that you use every day for purchases like groceries, gas, restaurants, clothes, entertainment and home repair. Examples are: Walmart, County Market, Huffman's Car Wash, McDonalds, Somkit, Angelo's, Basil Tree, AMC Theaters, Barnes & Noble, GAP, Dunham's Sports, Menards and Walgreen's (just to name a few).
Scrip is a successful fundraiser because families are not asked to spend a penny more than they already have to for household items. We just ask them to plan ahead for purchases and buy the gift cards before they shop.
How to order your SCRIP gift cards:
1. Complete the order form and send in, along with payment, with your child. Your cards will be sent home with your child if in stock, or the following Thursday if special order.
2. Stop by the school during our SCRIP selling hours (listed below) and purchase gift cards directly.
3. Fill out our auto-order form and have your gift cards sent home at intervals you select (weekly, biweekly, monthly).
4. Purchase cards instantly by using the "Raise Right" app on your smartphone.
Setting up the "Raise Right" app:
1. Contact Anne at 815-440-5847.
SCRIP Gift Card Fall Hours
In-Person Purchases from School Stock (in front of the main school building entrance):
Monday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Tuesday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Wednesday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Thursday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Friday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Ordering Non-Stocked Cards:
Orders due by Monday morning. Cards should be available for pickup on Friday.
Raise Right Smartphone App:
Purchase and store cards via your smart phone anytime!
Shop SCRIP Online Sign-Up Help:
Text Anne @ 815-440-5847 for assistance.