Buy retail gift cards from us instead of the store! For every retail gift card you purchase from us at face-value, the retailer donates a small amount of money back to our school. Instead of making purchases with cash or a credit card, you can use the prepaid gift cards! The SCRIP program stocks gift cards from a wide variety of local and national vendors that you use every day for purchases like groceries, gas, restaurants, clothes, entertainment and home repair. Examples are: Walmart, County Market, Huffman's Car Wash, McDonalds, Somkit, Angelo's, Basil Tree, AMC Theaters, Barnes & Noble, GAP, Dunham's Sports, Menards and Walgreen's (just to name a few).
Scrip is a successful fundraiser because families are not asked to spend a penny more than they already have to for household items. We just ask them to plan ahead for purchases and buy the gift cards before they shop.
How to order your SCRIP gift cards:
1. Complete the order form and send in, along with payment, with your child. Your cards will arrive the following Thursday.
2. Stop by the school during our SCRIP selling hours (listed below), or after weekend Masses, and purchase gift cards directly.
3. Fill out our auto-order form and have your gift cards sent home at intervals you select (weekly, biweekly, monthly).
4. Purchase cards instantly by using My SCRIP Wallet on your smartphone.
Setting up My SCRIP Wallet:
1. Contact Anne at 815-440-5847.
SCRIP Gift Card Fall Hours
In-Person Purchases from School Stock (in the school lobby):
Monday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Tuesday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Wednesday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Thursday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Friday: 7:30-8:15 AM & 3:00-3:30 PM
Saturday: After 5 PM Mass
Sunday: After 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM and 5:00 PM Mass
Ordering Non-Stocked Cards:
Orders due by Tuesday morning. Cards will be available for pickup on Thursday.
My SCRIP Wallet:
Purchase and store cards via your smart phone anytime!
Shop SCRIP Online Sign-Up Help:
Text Anne @ 815-440-5847 for assistance.