The idea behind SCRIP is for our school to earn money from your everyday household purchases. Instead of making those purchases with cash or a credit card, you can use the prepaid SCRIP gift cards. The SCRIP program stocks gift cards from a wide variety of local and national vendors that you use every day for purchases like groceries, gas, restaurants, clothes, entertainment and home repair. Examples are: Walmart, County Market, Huffman's Car Wash, McDonalds, Somkit, Angelo's, Basil Tree, AMC Theaters, Barnes & Noble, GAP, Dunham's Sports, Menards and Walgreen's (just to name a few). When you purchase a SCRIP gift card at face value the school will earn between 1%-20% of the sales amount. When you become a regular user of SCRIP, it is easy to have the gift cards you want on hand when you need them.
Click SCRIP order form. You can submit forms to the office any time. SCRIP orders placed by Tuesday are available on Thursday. Your SCRIP cards can either be picked up at the office, or sent home with your child. You can also buy SCRIP directly anytime during regular school hours and after weekend Masses.
Scrip is a successful fundraiser because families are not asked to spend a penny more than they already have for household items. We just ask them to plan ahead for purchases and buy the certificates before they shop.
How to order your SCRIP gift cards:
1. Complete the order form and send in with your child. Your cards will arrive the following Thursday.
2. Stop by the office during regular business hours, or after weekend Masses, and purchase SCRIP gift cards directly.
3. Fill out our auto-order form and have your SCRIP cards sent home at intervals you select (weekly, biweekly, monthly).
4. Purchase cards instantly by using My SCRIP Wallet on your smartphone.
Setting up My SCRIP Wallet:
1. St. Anne School enrollment code CL418BD417311.