PLEASE NOTE: The school logo is mandatory on all uniform shirts. Logos are available through Lands End if ordering uniforms online, or through Kaleel's, in Dixon, if purchasing uniforms locally.
ELEMENTARY (GRADES K-5)
Clear Blue Plaid jumpers; navy blue uniform pants, navy skort and/or shorts for fall and spring; no skirts, Collared white shirts, or white or light blue polo uniform shirts. Belt recommended for all pants and shorts with belt loops.
***Please Note: Navy blue jumpers previously purchased will still be allowed this year.
Navy blue uniform pants; navy shorts for fall and spring; belt recommended for pants and shorts having belt loops. Collared white or light blue polo shirts.
JUNIOR HIGH (GRADES 6-8)
Clear Blue Plaid uniform skirt; Clear Blue Plaid jumper; tan skirt; tan uniform pants; shorts for fall and spring. Collared white or navy polo shirts. Belt recommended for pants and shorts having belt loops.
***Please Note: Navy blue jumpers previously purchased will still be allowed for junior high girls.
Tan uniform pants (shorts for fall and spring). Belt recommended for pants and shorts having belt loops. Collared white or navy polo shirts.
ALL GRADES-BOYS AND GIRLS
Navy blue uniform shorts (K--5) may be worn from the opening of school to October 15th and from April 15th to the end of the school year. Belt recommended if shorts have belt loops. Girls in Grades K--5 may wear navy uniform skorts.
Plain White turtlenecks may be worn from October 15th to April 15th inclusive.
Navy cardigans/sweaters or school monogrammed navy or grey sweatshirts may be worn over shirts. Only St. Anne uniform sweatshirts are allowed to be worn in class. Hooded sweatshirts may not be worn in the classroom. In colder months appropriate outdoor attire is expected.
Black, navy or white crew socks, anklets, knee socks or tights must be worn. Navy blue uniform leggings may be worn under jumpers and skirts only.
No sandals, flip flops, clogs, jelly type, platform shoes (no heels above two inches), fashion boots, or heavy boot type shoes are permitted, including Dress Down Days. Tennis/athletic shoes are REQUIRED for P.E. days. Students will not be allowed to participate in P.E. if they do not have the appropriate athletic shoes for P.E. class.
FACE COVERINGS: All students and staff entering the school building must wear a face covering. Face coverings should fit securely. At this time, there are no restrictions on design/color, but we do ask that you not wear a mask that could be considered offensive to others, or offensive to our Catholic faith. If you are questioning the appropriateness of your mask, that is probably a good indication that it is not appropriate to wear to school.
GENERAL DRESS CODE REGULATIONS
1. Shirts should be tucked into skirts, pants, skorts and shorts during all classes. Shirts are to be buttoned.
2. Tee shirts worn under shirts must be plain white, with no writing, pictures, or designs.
3. Only St. Anne Sweatshirts are able to be worn at school.
4. Hair should be neat and clean, with bangs not covering the eyes. Boy’s hair should be above the shoulder and not touch the shirt collar. No fad type haircuts, bleaching, or extreme hair coloring are permitted. Clear Blue Plaid headbands or scrunchies may be worn by girls. No other types of hair decorations may be worn.
5. One set of tiny post earrings may be worn by girls. Boys are not allowed to wear earrings.
6. Jewelry is limited to one simple cross or medal on a narrow silver or gold chain. No bead or leather chains are allowed.
7. Only clear nail polish may be worn by girls, including Dress Down Days.
8. Make up of any type is never allowed, including Dress Down Days.
9. Wrist watches may be worn by students in Grades 2-8. Watches that beep are not allowed.
10. Tattoos of any kind, hologram contact lenses, and body piercing, except for pierced ears by girls, are not allowed.
11. All shorts/skirts/skorts should be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
12. Wrist bands promoting special causes are limited. Students wearing items that are a distraction to themselves or others will be asked to remove them and place them in their backpacks.
13. Appropriate clothing is to be worn on dress down days. NO torn jeans, inappropriate sayings or pictures on tee shirts, or tight-fitting clothing is acceptable.
Decisions regarding dress code will be made by the Principal. Uniform violation notices will be sent home and parents are asked to sign and return them to school. Students receiving 3 uniform violation notices in one quarter receive a detention and may be denied participation in the next out of uniform day event. Repeated violations are cause for a 60 minute detention each time a notice is given. Students receiving no uniform violation notices in a month will be eligible for a dress down day the next month. These days are set by the Principal.
CLICK ON THE LOGO BELOW TO ORDER SCHOOL UNIFORMS AND ACCESSORIES FOR ST. ANNE SCHOOL.
The school code - 900174731 - must be entered into the website.
Remember to use SCRIP when purchasing.