Thank you for your interest in St. Anne Preschool Academy.
From the Very Beginning Your Child's Success is Our Mission.
Our preschool students are receptive to the world around them. Virtually anything they are exposed to is a launching pad for learning. St. Anne's Preschool Academy focuses on the unique learning abilities of children. Our teachers work to strengthen each child's confidence and potential during these important years before kindergarten by teaching center-based curriculum. The St. Anne Preschool Academy also utilizes S.T.R.E.A.M. (science, technology, religion, education, art, music) activities and lessons to enhance the learning experience of our students. Preschool Academy students also participate in weekly art, music, Spanish and physical education. We're committed to nurturing each child's intellectual growth, creative expression, athletic accomplishments and ethical development.
St. Anne Preschool Academy is proud to now offer a morning preschool program for 2 year olds!
- Class time runs from 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
- Students should be 2 on, or before, September 1st.
- 2 year old students are not required to be potty-trained to enroll in our program.
St. Anne Preschool Academy offers ALL-DAY and HALF-DAY preschool programs for ages 3, 4 and 5 (Pre-Kindergarten).
- Class time runs from 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
- We prefer that our preschool students turn 3 years old on, or before, September 1st.
- Preschool students should be potty-trained prior to the first day of school.
2 Year-Old Preschool: Monday & Wednesday Mornings, Tuesday & Thursday Mornings or Monday-Thursday Mornings
3 Year-Old Preschool: Tuesday and Thursday FULL-DAY or HALF-DAY (Morning preferred)
4 Year-Old Preschool: Monday, Wednesday and Friday FULL-DAY or HALF-DAY (Morning preferred)
5 Year-Old Pre-Kindergarten: Monday through Friday FULL-DAY or HALF-DAY (Morning preferred)
The beauty of the St. Anne Preschool Academy is our customizable attendance options. Families can choose which days their child attends school regardless of the program selected (does not apply to the 2 year old program). Contact the school office for more information on our Preschool Academy customization program at 815-288-5619.
- All Preschool Academy students will need a completed health physical dated no more than one year prior to the first day of school.
- An up-to-date immunization record is also required and will need to be submitted prior to the first day of school.
You are invited to learn more about St. Anne School at any of our Discover St. Anne Events or by calling the office for a personal tour.