The Music program at St. Anne Catholic School consists of:
- Weekly music instruction in the classroom
- Choir meets twice a month for rehearsal.
- Weekly school Mass with the school choir acting as cantor, and leading the congregation in hymns and responses.
- 5:00 PM Saturday Mass (twice each month) with school choir acting as cantor, and leading the congregation in hymns and responses.
- Private piano lessons offered after school through local music instructors.
The music program compliments the student's academic development, provides spiritual nurturing, enrichment, growth and healing. It teaches appreciation of rich liturgical music, instruction on a music instrument, a recorder which impacts hand/brain coordination in an ensemble setting. Students learn to read and write music, and are prepared to join the high school music program of their choice.